Have you ever asked yourself if there is a way to measure employees’ stress level and manage it with ease? The answer is YES!
BioRICS created a wearable – consisting of a smartwatch and a smartphone app – which calculates the stress levels of an individual in real-time, whatever activity he/she is doing. By entering information into the software e.g. the causes for stress (stressors) which occur regularly, the employee becomes aware of his/her own stress which is the first step of an effective stress reduction approach.
Using the Stress Monitor results in:
- increased productivity
- effective stress management
- improved overall health
Benefits for the employer:
- Help your employees keep track of their “balance” day after day
- Reduce overhead costs due to absence & illnesses thanks to a preventive approach
- Increase productivity and motivation throughout the organisation
- Risk profile overview at company level (anonymous)
- Easy to integrate with other company benefit/well-being programmes
Benefits for the employee:
- Objective measurement data from the body, creating stress-awareness
- Daily overview on whether the person is in balance or not/needs to recover more
- Insight in own risk-profile at longer term
- Private learning tool: “what gives me recovery and how do I stay in balance”
- Easy to wear, easy to use, easy to interpret
- The first stress monitoring tool that can be used whilst moving/doing physical activity
What do you need to start monitoring?
- Mio Alpha 2 smartwatch (available in our webshop)
- Any smartphone with following specs:
> Android phone version 4.3 or higher (except Huawei P8 Lite)
> iPhone: min. 5S or newer
- Download the “Stress@Work” app from Google Play or App Store.
- Purchase a monthly license. After subscribing, you can use the app for free for the first 7 days.