Having stress is a daily fact of life and often inevitable. This is not a problem as long as you keep the stress that takes away energy from your body under control. But how can someone know this? The BioRICS “Stress@Work” monitor helps you to keep track of the energy consumed by your body during daily activity. By daily checking your stress and recovery levels, you will get insight in which days were more stressful (orange) or more relaxed (green). This way, you become better aware of the effect of your hectic life on your body and you can start managing your stress to remain in balance.
If the weekdays are busy and stressful, make sure to relax during weekends to build up recovery.
By tagging your stress peaks, you can identify which situations cause you stress and you can take appropriate action (for example by going for a walk, do something relaxing during weekends). This helps you to stay in balance and to cope better with the daily challenges.
- Objective measurement data from the body, creating stress-awareness
- Daily overview on whether you are in balance or not
- Insight in your own risk-profile at longer term
- Private learning tool: “what gives me recovery and how do I stay in balance”
- Easy to wear, easy to use, easy to interpret
- The first stress monitoring tool that can be used whilst moving/doing physical activity
What do you need to start monitoring?
- Mio Alpha 2 smartwatch (available in our webshop)
- Any smartphone with following specs:
> Android phone version 4.3 or higher (except Huawei P8 Lite)
> iPhone: min. 5S or newer
- Download the “Stress@Work” app from Google Play or App Store.
- Purchase a monthly license. After subscribing, you can use the app for free for the first 7 days.